On Saturday, October 14, 2017, we will participate in the 2017 Hemophilia Walk at Wetherby Park in Middletown, KY.
Kentucky will be 1 out of 41 sites walking across the country to raise critical funds in the National Hemophilia Foundation’s largest event dedicated to
finding better treatments and cures for inheritable bleeding disorders.
For the 3rd year we are forming a team to raise money for research, programs and services that support people affected by hemophilia and other bleeding disorders. Please consider joining our team, Mac’s Pack. My personal goal is to raise more than $5,000.00 for this worthycause.
About hemophilia and other bleeding disorders:
• Approximately 20,000 people are living with hemophilia in the United States.
• The most common bleeding disorder affecting women and men is von Willebrand disease.
• Each bleeding disorder has its own range of severity. Some people have bleeds every week, some every month, and others maybe only once a year. Mac’s is considered “Severe”
• Hemophilia is a life-long condition. Currently there is no cure, but scientists are actively engaged in finding cures and improving treatments.
Your support will make a difference! You can support my efforts by:
• Making a tax-deductible contribution to: Kentucky Hemophilia Foundation, 1850 Taylor Ave., Suite 2, Louisville KY
40213 **Please put Mac’s Pack in the subject line**
• Register to walk with us and/or donate online: https://hemophiliawalk.donordrive.com/team/macspack
• Mail a check to: Alane Foley, 1564 Green Wilson Rd., Frankfort KY 40601
We would be honored to have all of our family and friends walk with us on Saturday, October 14th. Every step does make a difference in the lives of people affected by bleeding disorders. Thank you in advance for your support!
Alane and Harold Foley